Whitney

Whitney

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stand..

It is amazing to me, although it should not be by now, how God shows Himself. I have been stressing and worrying about so many things; I have been concerned about spriritual warfair going on around me, and due to these things always always find myself lost in my faith. And so, after having some much needed girl time with Michelle, in which we discussed these things and how to pray about them, i went home and spent some time with the Lord. I prayed for God to give me the strength to push through the stress and frustration. I prayed for "armor" And so, I picked up my "When Wallflowers Dance" and started to read, and I got to a section called "Stand". Sometimes you have done everything you know to do, you abide, you pray, and sometimes after everything has been done, you STAND...I was then shown Ephesians 6:13 "Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to STAND. God gave me my armor! Now whenever I feel the warfair beginning around me, this will be my prayer, I will suit up in my armor from God!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

AMen.. it was soo good to get to talk to you the other day for those few short minutes and to hear that you are doing well. I have prayed for you so much. I know that God is working working in all of us. He is soo good. I will pray as you STAND.. remember as 'I have learned here alot of the battle occurs in the mind so I am praying for God to take your thoughts completely captive. I have really had to ask Him to do that for me here. I am so proud of you and I cannot wait to hang out with you. I love you sis. Oh yeah and thanks so much for the video of alex.. i loved it

Michelle said...

Glory Glory Glory.And remember Greater is HE(Jesus)that is in you than He that is in world!(Satan) That is 1John 4:4.Satanhas nothing on you and the power of God in you!
Love you
Michelle

Vicky said...

I am praying for you Whitney! We miss seeing you. Always know that the Hand/Humbert family is here for you and we miss you when you run away from us. We all have struggles you know, lets struggle and pray together and that makes us stronger to go through the trails. Keep standing firm and God will hold you up. Hopefully we can see you some time soon. Remember we are just a phone call away when you need extra prayer. We will pray that you will be able to be off work on Sundays.
Love, Mama Hand

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Hey Kat/Whit,

Hope you are doing okay? Standing does not mean you have to stand alone. Can't wait for you to add more music on here. Thinking of all the laughs we have had! Tell me about your guy friend? wink*