Whitney

Whitney

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back from the depths!!

hey everyone!!! I am soooo sorry I have been "missing in action" School is coming along, I start in the next couple of weeks, work has been keeping me busy as ever, and Ive just been trying to hold it all together. Thank you all for your never ending friendship and prayers. I have (in the words of Beth Moore) been holding my hand up high!! Satan tries to weasle his way in and around things to drag me down...all the time. I pray we all get to see each other soon, and I hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Whit.. i'm so glad to read and hear from you.. I was going into the "depths of despair" wonderng how you were doing.. hehehe.. not really but I was getting worried. I miss you girl. I canot wait for us to get together. Not only keep your head high.. known psalms 3 which has encouraged me much.. God is the GLORY and the lifter of your head.

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Hey girl1 I love reading your blogs. Please post when you can okay? Hang in there!